by Bruce's Fabulous Foods, Chef Bruce Brown
- Pairs of Hot Dogs, grilled
- Baked Beans
- Chili Sauce
- Bell Peppers, minced
- Red Onion, minced
- Mustard, preferably brown
- Cole Slaw
- 10 tortillas
- Shredded Cheddar cheese
- Non-stick spray
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, brown the hot dogs until warmed thru. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the bell peppers, red onion and chili sauce.
- On a tortilla, spread some baked beans on the bottom third of the surface, side to side.
- Top the beans with two of the grilled hot dogs, side by side.
- Drizzle the hotdogs with mustard, the chili sauce and topping with a portion of the cole slaw.
- Sprinkle the Cheddar cheese atop the meat.
- Fold in the sides of the wrap, rolling from the bottom up over the fillings and tightly rolled to the top.
- Grill in a skillet over medium-high heat until all sides are browned.
- Slice in half diagonally and serve.