by Bruce's Fabulous Foods, Chef Bruce Brown
- Soft scrambled eggs –or- over-medium eggs
- Homemade corn tortillas (see previous recipe)
- Black beans, cooked and drained –or- refried beans
- Avocado, sliced –or- guacamole
- Salsa (your favorite) –or- pico de gallo
- Shredded cotilla cheese (or cheddar)
- Optional: minced cilantro, sliced jalapenos, sour cream, sautéed onions, fresh lime juice
- Get all ingredients prepared in bowls to construct the tacos.
- Lay the warm corn tortillas on a cutting board/flat surface. Spoon desired amount of eggs into middle in a stripe.
- Top the eggs with beans, cheese, salsa and any optional items, topping with fresh sliced avocados.
- Drizzle a small amount of fresh lime juice over the fillings, if desired. Fold up the sides and serve!