by Bruce’s Fabulous Foods, Chef Bruce Brown
- 8C Broccoli Florets
- 2C Tomatoes, seeded and diced or halved Cherry Tomatoes
- 1C Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1C Red Onion, diced
- 1C Mayonaise
- 1C Sour Cream
- 1/2 C Sugar
- 1/4 C Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 T Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Place broccoli, tomatoes, red onion and cheese in large mixing bowl, lightly tossing together.
- In smaller mixing bowl, blend the mayo and sour cream with the salt, black pepper and sugar. While whisking, slowly drizzle in the vinegar until all ingredients are combined.
- Pour the dressing over the veggie mix, tossing to combine until coated. Chill thoroughly before serving.