- 5 – 6C broccoli florets
- 1/2 C red onion, diced
- 1 1/2 C walnut pieces, toasted (substitute pecans OK)
- 1C dried cranberries
- 2 1/2 - 3C pears, seeded and diced (red or green, your choice)
- 1/2 C mayonnaise
- 1/2 C Greek yogurt
- 2T lemon juice
- 1/2 C honey, warmed
- 1/2 tsp each: salt, ground white pepper
- In a large mixing bowl, lightly toss together the first five solid ingredients. Set aside.
- Warm the honey in the microwave for 20 seconds.
- In a 4C measuring cup, whisk together the mayo, yogurt, lemon juice, honey and spices.
- Pour the dressing over the broccoli salad, stirring to coat and combine all ingredients.