By Old Rock Cafe Chef Randall Spencer
- 1 Tbsp Canola Oil
- 8 oz Ahi tuna steak, sashimi grade
- 1 Tbsp white sesame seeds
- 1 Tbsp black sesame seeds
- 4 C mixed greens
- 1/2 C cucumber, matchstick cut
- 1/2 C biced Tomatoes
- 1/4 C red bell pepper, strips
- Heat oil in sauté pan over medium heat. Coat Ahi with tsp oil, then crust both sesame seeds mix. Sera each side of tuna for 45 seconds (med-rare).
- Transfer to cutting board. Slice into thin strips.
- In large mixing bowl combine mixed greens, cucumber, tomatoes, and red bell pepper. Drizzle with balsamic dressing and toss.
- Divide the salad between two chilled plates and top with tuna.
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 1 min