By Conosur Chef Sergio Castro
- 1 lb rotisserie chicken
- 1 small onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic mashed
- 4 sliced of white bread
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 c chicken stock
- 1/3 c Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 chopped walnuts
- 1 t vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons aji amarillo (Peruvian hot yellow pepper, sold at Conosur)
- 2 teaspoon aji panca (Peruvian mild red pepper, sold at Conosur)
- 2 boiled eggs
- 4 botija olives (raw Peruvian olives sold at Conosur)
- Soak the bread in milk.
- Sautee the onions and garlic in the oil for 5 minutes. Add the peppers, cook for three minutes add thee remain of ingredients but the cheese.
- Cook at slow heat for 5 minutes
- Served with rice. Garnish with boiled egg and olives.