by Corner Kitchen, Chef Josh Chapman
- 2 qt Apple Juice
- 2 pounds Whole Butter
- 2 7oz Filets of Mountain Trout
- S&P To Taste
- Place the apple juice in a stainless steal pot and reduce down until Syrup is left.
- Take your cold butter and cut into Small chunks.
- Over medium heat Whisk your butter into the hot Apple Syrup, Whisking one chunk in at a time to create an emulsification.
- In a Sauté pan over medium high heat take your Trout that has been Seasoned with S&P Cook on Medium High Heat until a crust forms
- Flip it over and turn off the heat.
- Remove fish with a fish spatula and place on a plate, Ladle 2 oz of the Sauce and serve.