By Bruce's Fabulous Foods Chef Bruce Brown
- 3 LB. redskin potatoes, 3/4" cubed
- Salted water
- 1 LB. bacon, crispy and drained, diced
- 1 Cup red onion, slivered
- 8 oz. crumbled bleu cheese, divided
- 1 1/2 Cups mayo
- 1/4 Cup white balsamic vinegar (or sub apple cider vinegar)
- 1 TBS sugar
- 1 tsp each: black pepper, salt
- 3 TBS brown mustard
- In a stock pot, cover the diced redskin potatoes with salted water. Bring to boil over medium high heat, reduce heat to medium low and simmer for twelve minutes.
- Drain the potatoes, rinsing with cold water for ten seconds to stop the cooking. Set aside in a large mixing bowl.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the mayo, vinegar, sugar, salt, black pepper and brown mustard. Add 4 oz. of the crumbled bleu cheese and mix thoroughly. Set aside.
- To the cooled potatoes, add the bacon, red onion and remaining crumbles of bleu cheese. Lightly toss together.
- Dress the potatoes with the mayo mixture, folding all ingredients together.
- Refrigerate and serve at a barbecue with pulled pork sandwiches.