by The Renaissance, The Writer’s Bistro, Chef Richard Petrelli
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 2 T mustard
- 1 T lemon juice
- 1 T salt
- 1 t pepper
- 1/4 cup cooked bacon
- 1/4 cup fine shredded cheddar
- garnish of chives or paprika
- Take 1 dozen eggs and place them in small pot.
- Top with cold water and place on stove to boil.
- When water hits boiling reduce to a simmer and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove, drain and run under cold water to help speed up the process.
- Place in fridge until cold.
- When eggs are chilled, peel and cut in half.
- Remove the egg yolks and hold in small mixing bowl while placing egg whites on platter.
- Mix mayo, sour cream, mustard, lemon juice and salt and pepper until smooth.
- Fold in cheese and finely chopped bacon.
- Garnish with chives or paprika.