by Corner Kitchen, Chef Josh Chapman
- 3/4 lb.Celery Root (peeled and chunked)
- 1 Russet Potato (peeled and chunked)
- 1 medium sized Yellow Onion (coarse chop)
- 2 ounce Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Garlic (minced)
- 6 cups Water
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- To taste Salt and Pepper
- Fresh Dill
- Smoked Trout, cut in diamonds
- Sauté the onions in the oil for color.
- Add the celeriac, garlic and the water.
- Add the Bay Leaves.
- Cook until the celeriac and potato are tender.
- Remove bay leaves and puree.
- Add the Cream to finish and adjust seasoning.