By Chef Emilios Papanastas
- Airline Chicken (breast)
- Brown butter
- Confit chicken
- Ricotta dumplings
- Arugula garnish
- Sear chicken in cast iron skillet over high heat.
- Salt to taste.
- Place chicken in oven to cook after proper sear.
- Heat par-cooked ricotta dumplings in water bath.
- In a sauté pan, sweat mirepoix.
- Add butter and brown.
- Add chicken confit, season to taste.
- Add demi-glace. Once chicken is cooked through, slice on a bias and plate in a bowl, topping with brown butter and dumplings.
- Garnish with small amount of demi and arugula for color.