By: Foothills Wellness Center; Dr. Joseph Picone and chef Melissa LeRoy
- 1 ripe banana - mashed
- 1 TBSP Cocoa powder
- 2 TBSP almond butter
- 2 TBSP flax seed meal
- 2 TBSP No Whey - pea protein powder
- pinch of sea salt
- 3/4 cup old fashioned gluten free rolled oats
- Mash banana in a medium bowl and add in cocoa powder, almond butter, fax, protein powder and a pinch of sea salt.
- Continue to mash with a fork until all ingredients are fully combined.
- Stir in oats.
- Using a small cookie scooper, form into balls.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes.