By Chupacabra Chef Elijah Scott
- 1 Cuban bread loaf, we use Annies bakery 8-in Cuban rolls.
- 3 slices black forest ham
- 6-10 cornichon pickles sliced
- Dijon or Lusty monk mustard
- 4-8 slices of Aged Cheddar
- 6-8oz Braised pork shoulder
- 1 Tbl melted butter
- Cut the bread, add mustard to both sides
- Place a layer of cheese then pickles
- Add your ham then another layer of cheese
- Drain the braised pork and add that on
- Place another layer of cheese then place the top of the bread on.
- Butter both sides of the bread and cook either with a panini press like we do or in a skillet on low heat with a weight in order to press the sandwich