By Bruce's Fabulous Foods; Chef Bruce Brown
- 4 Cups zucchini, julienne
- 2 Cups carrots, julienne
- 1 Cups red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Cups water chestnuts, julienne
- 1 Cups celery, diced
- 1/2 C mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoon each: curry powder, celery seed
- 1 teaspoon each: salt, white pepper
- In a measuring cup, whisk together the mayo, vinegar, honey and all seasonings.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss together the zucchini, carrots, red onion, water chestnuts and celery. Pour the dressing over the veggies, folding to combine.
- Cover and chill for one hour. Serve cold.