By Bruce's Fabulous Foods Chef Bruce Brown
- 6 eggs, hard boiled and shelled
- 1/4 C Bruce's Firecracker Cheese
- 2 T mayonnaise
- 1 tsp brown mustard
- 1 tsp salt
- Pickled jalapeño slices to garnish
- Paprika or Cayenne Pepper to garnish
- Slice each egg in half, popping out the yolk into a mixing bowl. Place the cooked whites onto a serving plate and set aside.
- In the mixing bowl, add the cheese, mayo, mustard and salt. Beat until fairly smooth, adding more mayo if necessary.
- Mold the mixture into each half-egg, laying a jalapeño slice atop each filled egg half and sprinkling with paprika to garnish.