by Bruce's Fabulous Foods, Chef Bruce Brown
- Pairs of Hot Dogs, grilled
- Hot Dog Chili
- Onions, minced
- Mustard, preferably brown
- Ketchup (optional)
- Cole Slaw
- 10 tortillas
- Shredded Cheddar cheese
- Non-stick spray
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, brown the hot dogs until warmed thru. Set aside.
- On a tortilla, spread some chili in the bottom third of the surface, side to side.
- Top the chili with a sprinkle of onions and two of the grilled hot dogs, side by side.
- Drizzle the hotdogs with mustard and , if you must, ketchup (yuck!), topping with a portion of the cole slaw.
- Sprinkle the Cheddar cheese atop the meat.
- Fold in the sides of the wrap, rolling from the bottom up over the fillings and tightly rolled to the top.
- Grill in a skillet over medium-high heat until all sides are browned.
- Slice in half diagonally and serve.