By Billy Graham Training Center Chef Douglas Walls
- 2 duck breasts, scored 8 oz. each
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Favorite blackening seasoning
- Mayo: 4 oz.
- Half Lemon
- Garlic salt (if desired)
- 1/4 lb. fresh spinach or arugula
- 1/4 cup water (for pan to help with wilting)
- 1 oz. minced ginger
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 lemon
- Put sesame oil in hot wok.
- Add ginger.
- Add arugula into the pan until it wilts a bit, add salt and pepper, add lemon juice.
- Spread mayo onto bottom of the buns, which you should grill off first
- Grill duck breasts about five minutes each side, slice into slices.
- Put slices onto bread, top with wilted greens, add carmelized onions, put on top buns.