by IFB Solutions, Chef Diana Baker & Emily Lancucki
- 1 jar (12 ounces) roasted sweet red Pepper
- 1 jar (6 1/2 ounces) marinated quartered artichoke hearts
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded asiago cheese
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened and cubed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup provolone cheese shredded
- 1/3 cup fresh basil, minced
- 1/4 cup red onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Drain the red peppers, reserving 1 tablespoon liquid; chop the peppers.
- Drain the artichokes, reserving 2 tablespoons liquid; coarsely chop the artichokes.
- In a slow cooker coated with cooking spray, combine the spinach, cheeses, basil, red onions, mayonnaise, garlic, artichoke hearts, and red peppers.
- Sir in reserved pepper and artichoke liquids.
- Cook covered on high for 2 hours. Stir dip: cook dip 30-60 minutes longer. Stir before serving.
- Serve with various crackers, of chips.
Makes 16 servings (1/4 cup each)