By Bruce's Fabulous Foods Chef Bruce Brown
- 1 1/2 c orzo pasta, cooked
- 1 c feta cheese, coarsely crumbled
- 2 c Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 c pitted Kalamata olives, chopped
- 1 t dried basil
- 1 t dried parsley
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/3 c olive oil
- 3 t lemon juice
- 1 t garlic, minced
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Cook orzo according to package directions and drain. Rinse with cold water. Transfer pasta to a large bowl.
- Add feta, tomatoes, olives, basil, oregano and parsley to the pasta; stir to combine.
- In a mixing bowl, combine lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper. Emulsify the olive oil into the dressing to combine.
- Pour dressing over pasta mixture; toss to coat. Season to taste with more salt and ground black pepper.
- Cover; chill in the refrigerator.