By Bruce's Fabulous Foods Chef Bruce Brown
- Sliced sourdough bread
- Margarine, softened
- Shaved ham, lightly grilled
- Pineapple slices, canned & drained
- Swiss cheese, sliced
- Bacon, crispy
- Leaf lettuce
- Sliced tomatoes
- Mayostard (a combo of equal parts mustard and mayo)
- Non-stick spray
- In a lightly sprayed skillet over medium-high heat, sear the drained pineapple slices until beginning to caramelize on each side. Set aside on a plate, cover loosely to keep warm.
- In the same pan, lightly brown the ham until slightly crisp and warmed thru. Set aside.
- Spread the softened margarine on one side of each slice of bread. Grill over medium high heat in a skillet until golden brown, topping each piece of bread with Swiss cheese.
- Arrange the ham evenly on one slice of bread, topping with the caramelized pineapple and bacon. Add the tomato slices and leaf lettuce, finishing with 1/2 T mayostard.