by Chef Randall Spencer
- 6 oz Brown sugar
- 3.5 oz Rolled oats
- 4 oz Flour, all-purpose
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Ground allspice
- 1 tsp Freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/4 c Butter, unsalted, room temperature
- 20 oz Frozen peach slices
- Combine the sugar, oats, flour, baking powder, allspice, nutmeg, and kosher salt in a large bowl.
- Add the butter and work into the dry ingredients until a crumbly texture is formed.
- Fold in the peach slices.
- Butter the side and bottom of a 3qt cooker.
- Add the mixture to the slow cooker and cook on low for 3.5 hrs.
- Serve, topped with vanilla ice cream