by Josh Chapman, Corner Kitchen
- 2 Pounds Brussel Spouts
- 2 T NON GMO Canola Oil
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1oz Bourbon
- 2T Honey
- 2 T Whole butter.
- S&P Mix tt
- 1 Sweet Potato
- 1 qt Oil
- S&P Mix TT
- Turn your oven on to 350 F.
- Take your Brussel Spouts and cut the ends off and then cut in half.
- Heat your pan up and add the oil once it is smoking hot Place your Brussel Sprouts in the pan Face side down.
- At this point stick your Brussel sprouts in the oven Let them Roast for about 10 Minutes and then throw your walnuts in and let roast for another 10 Minutes.
- When you pull them out of the oven put back on the stove over medium high heat
- Put your bourbon in the pan and Flame it, then add your Honey and butter stirring with a rubber spatula this will help for a emulsification so you will have a nice sauce.