By Greystone Inn Chef Sean Ruddy
Yield: 1 serving
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 2Tbsp sherry
- 1/4 cup pimiento
- 1 cup pasta shells (orechiette) (cooked)
- 1/4 cup lobster meat (shelled diced) (leave some of the claw in bigger chunks)
- 1/4 cup Pecorino Romano (grated)
- 1 slice Gruyere cheese
- 2 Tbsp breadcrumbs (seasoned)
- 1pinch kosher salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- In a small saucepan over a low heat, heat the cream until a slow simmer, and add the cheddar cheese, sherry, pimiento, and pasta.
- Cook until it begins to thicken, Add the lobster meat and the Pecorino cheese. Stir until all incorporated.
- Place mixture into a small casserole dish and top with the Gruyere cheese and the breadcrumbs.
- Bake in the oven (350) until golden brown.