- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup chopped cooked lobster meat
- 1/4 cup scallions chopped small
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 30 wonton wrappers
- 6 cups canola oil
- Mix together the softened cream cheese, lobster meat, scallions, soy sauce, and rice vinegar.
- Make sure the wonton wrappers are covered with a damp cloth.
- Prepare a non-stick small muffin pan by brushing oil in each of the muffin holes. Gently place a wonton wrapper in each of the holes pressing flat the bottom, with corners sticking up.
- Using a small 1/2 oz scoop or a small spoon, place a dollop of the mixture in each of the middle of each wonton. Fold back the corners
- Bake in 350 degree oven for about 10 minutes or until golden brown and filling is beginning to bubble.