by The Square Root, Chef Adam Wilson
- 2 oz of Absolute Citron
- 1/4 shot of De Canton Ginger Liquor
- 1.5 oz of Lychee Simple Syrup.
- 1 tbs of raw sugar
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger.
- 1 tsp honey
- Candied Ginger
- 3 cups of sugar
- 1.5 cups of water
- 1 can of Lychees
- 3 stalks lemongrass
- Procedure for Lychee Simple Syrup
- Bring water to boil. Add sugar, lychee syrup (reserve Lychee for when syrup cools), and Lemongrass. Reduce heat and reduce the liquid until it thickens.
- Procedure for the rim.
- 1 tbs raw sugar and ground ginger in a food processor and pulse two times.
- Put your honey on one plate then dip the rim of the glass in the honey.
- On another plate for your raw sugar and ginger mixture.
- Then dip the glass in the ginger.
- Procedure for drink: Combine Vodka, De Canton, Lychee Simple Syrup, with Ice. Shake vigorously, then strain into a chilled rimmed glass. Garnish with a Lychee, Lemongrass Shoot, and Candied Ginger.