by Dogwood Crafters, Chef: Brenda Anders
- 1 box yellow cake mix (pudding in the mix)
- 1 large can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- Juice from a large can crushed pineapple.
- Mix all of the above.
- Pour into casserole pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees For 30 minutes.
- Test middle to be sure cake is firm.
- Let cool.
- 1 large can crushed pineapple WELL DRAINED
- 1 small box vanilla instant pudding
- 1 large carton Cool Whip
- Mix pudding and cool whip, stir in the pineapple.
- Pour over the cooled cake.
- You can decorate with more mandarin oranges. (you can add coconut)