By Billy Graham Training Center Chef Douglas Walls
This bread pudding recipe is a year-round favorite at the Billy Graham training center at The Cove in Asheville.
- 2 loaves of annie's bakery challah bread
- 1 quart of heavy cream
- 4 oz. shredded parmesan cheese
- 6 oz. muenster cheese
- 2 t unsalted butter
- salt & pepper to taste
- Cut challah bread in cubes
- Place toasted bread in cast iron pan
- For sauce: melt butter, add heavy cream. Bring cream to a boil, add the cheeses and cook until thickened. Season with salt & pepper.
- Pour cheese sauce on bread
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.