by Chef Eva Andres
- 1 big onion or 2 small ones
- 1 cup of rond/risotto rice
- 2 cups of water
- 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cups of mushroom
- Salt, pepper, butter and canola oil
- In a pan on medium fire, melt some butter along with some oil.
- Add the onions and the rice: when translucent, add the water.
- Cover and let simmer for 20 minutes. Check on it from time to time.
- Add water if necessary.
- After 20 minutes, taste the rice. If cooked, add the mushroom.
- Mix gently for 3 minutes.
- Add the parmesan cheese.
- Salt to taste and Enjoy!