by Billy Graham Training Center at The Cove; Executive Chef Douglas Patrick Walls
- Half dozen shucked oysters
- Sea Salt
- 1/2 stick of unsalted butter
- 1/4 qt of heavy cream
- 1/4 cup of Gouda cheese (can also use parmesan, Munster or any cheese of your choice)
- Melt Butter in sauté pan, add heavy cream.
- Bring cream to a boil and then add cheese reduce to a simmer.
- Cook until a thick consistency.
- Place oyster on top of sea salt in pan, and add fredo sauce on oysters.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Serve with lemon wedges.