by The Square Root, Chef Adam Wilson
- Square root house-cured pastrami
- White wine
- Chicken stock
- Smoked gouda cheese
- Shredded pepper jack cheese
- Slice pastrami thin.
- In a low heat, sautee pan add white wine, chicken stock and smoked gouda cheese.
- Once smoked gouda is almost melted, add pepper jack and finish with parsley.
- In a nonstick sautee pan add oil and fry egg over easy.
- Toast hoagie bun. Layer in lettuce, tomato, and onion followed by pastrami.
- Top sandwich with fried egg and generously cover with the smoked gouda fondue.