By Dogwood Crafters Chef Brenda Anders
- 1 cup self rising flour
- 1 stick butter melted
- ½ cup chopped nuts
Mix and press into 9x13 pan. Mixture is thick. You have to moisten your hands to press this down. Will be very thin.
- 1 Cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- Cook until clear and thick. Add one small box jello. Cool.
- Add 4 cups sliced peaches to the above and set aside.
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 ounces whipped topping
- Mix all this and spread on cooled crust. Then pour peach mixture on top of this.
- Refrigerate several hours.
You can use strawberries instead of peaches.