By Foothills Wellness Center: Dr. Joseph Picone and Chef Melissa LeRoy
- 3 tbsp, extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp, balsamic vinegar
- 2 cups chopped red onion
- 4 Tbsp pesto
- 4 cup spinach, raw
- 4 chicken breasts cut into cubes
- 6 slices whole milk mozzarella
- 1 container (2 cups ea.) grape tomatoes
- Mix the olive oil and vinegar together. Either keep in a separate mason jar or place 2 TBSP in the bottom of each large mason jar.
- Mix pesto with chicken breast.
- Layer mason jars in the following order: tomatoes, red onion, chicken, cheese. Fill jar with spinach.