by Corner Kitchen, Chef Josh Chapman
- 2 Pounds Red Radish
- 1 TBS Mustard Seeds
- 1 tsp pepper Corns
- 1 tsp Red Chili Flakes
- 16 oz Lemon Juice
- 8 oz Orange Juice
- 8 oz Lime Juice
- 4 oz Sugar
- 3 TBS Salt.
- On a Mandolin Slice the Radish's Thinly about 1/8 of an inch.
- Place in a Small Heavy Bottom Pot add your Liquid Ingredients. P
- lace the Mustard Seeds, Pepper Corns and Chili Flakes in cheese Cloth tie it off and add to the pot.
- Bring to a boil and add the salt and sugar.
- Turn off and place in a jar and cool down.
- Once cold they are ready to eat.