by Chupacabra, Chef Elijah Scott
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 yellow tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- 1 zucchini
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1 red onion
- 1 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 limes juiced
- salt and pepper
- Dice and chop all ingredients into a bowl
- Mix with vinegar and lime juice,
- Serve with corn tortilla chips.
Blue Masa Corn Tortillas (makes 4-6 size depending)
- 2 cups masa
- 4 Tbl bacon fat (or vegetable shortening)
- Pinch salt and pepper
- 3/4 cup water
- Combine all ingredients and mix, add more masa or water until a wet dough is achieved.
- Place dough in-between two pieces of parchment paper that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Roll the dough out until very thin.
- Use a cookie cutter or mold to cut the dough to desired diameter.
- Cook in a dry pan on med low heat for 30-40 sec on each side then serve.