by Corner Kitchen chef Josh Chapman
- 1/4 pound butter ( Melted)
- 2 each russet potatoes
- 6 oz crab meat
- 2 oz tarragon
- 1 oz walnuts
- Peel the Russet Potatoes and Slice 1/8 of an inch thick on a Mandoline.
- Take the melted butter using a brush, brush the nonstick 8 inch saute pan and start placing the potatoes in the pan going clockwise just overlapping each slice.
- Season with salt and place the second layer of potatoes going counter clockwise.
- Repeat this until you have 4 layers then sprinkle the crab walnuts and tarragon evenly then create 4 more layers ontop of the crab layer.
- Place pan on medium high heat until the bottom gets nice and golden brown.
- Flip the potatoes it should all stay together from the potato starch.
- Once flipped place in an oven at 350 for ten minutes.
- Remove from the pan place on a cutting board and cut into 4 triangles.