by Post 25, Chef Emilios Papanastas
- Ribeye & Gorgonzola Macaroni & Cheese
- Elbow Macaroni (Cooked)
- Smoked Gouda
- 6oz. Ribeye
- Heavy Cream
- Salt & Pepper
- Season and sear ribeye in a cast iron skillet, transfer to oven to cook to proper temperature.
- In a saucepan, add heavy cream and bring to a rolling boil.
- Add macaroni noodles.
- Fold in cheeses, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add butter and bring to desired consistency/thickness.
- Plate up in a bowl, placing sliced ribeye on top of macaroni.
- Garnish with parmesan cheese.