By: The Greystone Inn, Chef Sean Ruddy
- 2 ea. 8- ounce packages cream cheese
- 8 oz .Blue cheese , crumbled
- 2 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1/8 tsp. White pepper
- 3 ea. Eggs
- 1/4 cup green onions , minced
- 1/2 cup pecans , minced
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Prepare a 9 inch springform pan by buttering it liberally.
- Beat together the cream cheese and the blue cheese until light and fluffy.
- Mix in 1 cup of the sour cream (reserve the remaining 1 1/2 cup) and the pepper.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating after each egg.
- Stir in onions and 1/2 of the nuts.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 60 minutes or until a knife inserted into the middle comes out clean. Remove from oven and let stand on a cooling rack for 5 minutes (do not turn off the oven).
- Spread the remaining 1 1/2 cups sour cream on the top of the cake and bake for an additional 10 minutes. Remove, allow to cool on a wire rack and then refrigerate for at least 3 hours, preferably overnight. Remove outer ring of springform pan when serving to allow ease of slicing.
- Garnish with the other 1/2 of the nuts
- Serve with crackers, or crostini and grapes