By Bruce's Fabulous Foods' Chef Bruce Brown
- 3 eggs, beaten
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Crumbled bacon, crispy
- Sautéed onions & peppers
- Mexican cheese blend (usually cheddar and Monterey Jack)
- Fresh sliced avocado
- Tortillas, lightly grilled
- Non-stick spray or margarine
- Grease a skillet over medium high heat. Add the beaten eggs to the hot pan and swirl to cover the bottom. Push back edges to cook the eggs quickly.
- Sprinkle the inside of the omelet with desired cheese, followed by the bacon and vegetables.
- Once the eggs begin to set up and cook, flip half of the omelet onto itself to seal the inside. Once all eggs are cooked, slide the omelet onto a serving plate.
- Top with slices of fresh avocado and spoons of salsa over top. Serve immediately with grilled tortillas.