By Bruce's Fabulous Foods Chef Bruce Brown
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tbs bacon grease/olive oil/vegetable oil
- In a spice or coffee grinder, pulse all the spices until combined thoroughly.
- Brush the chicken breasts with the selected oil.
- Sprinkle the chicken breasts with the spice blend on the oiled side.
- Allow the breasts to rest for ten minutes before grilling.
- Grill the chicken on the seasoned side first, turning only once before serving, about four to six minutes per side.