by Chupacabra, Chef Emily Abernathy
- Cook 2 cups short-grain rice to 3 cups water in a rice cooker.
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 2 c red salsa. If you don’t plan to buy it from us or make it yourself, I recommend the “on the border” cantina-style salsa (medium).
- 1 c chopped cilantro
- Combine warm rice with other ingredients
- Stir gently with a rubber spatula or rice paddle to combine ingredients
- Cutting into the rice with the side and then scooping upwards, so as not to damage the grains.