by Bruce's Fabulous Foods, Chef Bruce Brown
- 6-8 oz. Angel Hair pasta
- 11/2 Cups water
- 1 Cup milk
- 1 TBS butter
- 2 cans (5¼oz.) White Albacore Tuna in water, drained & flaked
- 1T lemon zest
- 1 1/2 Cups Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 Cup green onions, diced
- 1/4 Cup almonds, sliced
- 2 TBS fresh basil, julienne
- In a sauce pot combine, combine the water, milk and butter.
- Bring to a low boil over medium high heat.
- Add the pasta and lemon zest to the sauce pot, cooking for six minutes.
- Reduce the heat to medium.
- Add the flaked tuna, tomatoes and green onions, cooking for an additional two minutes.
- Just before serving, fold in the almonds and the basil before pouring into a serving bowl.
- Garnish with fresh grated parmesan cheese and more basil.