by The Dining Diva, Chef Molly Fowler
- 15 Sweet peppers, a slice on top removed, seeds removed
- 8 oz Cream cheese, room temperature
- 10 oz Spicy Italian Sausage, browned and drained
- 1 1/2 tsp Dried Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 Cup Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Cup Shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Minced fresh basil or parsley to garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly grease a shallow oven-safe baking dish.
- Mix filling ingredients together and stuff each pepper.
- Arrange peppers in a single layer in the prepared dish.
- Sprinkle evenly with topping.
- Bake peppers, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
- Garnish if desired.
- Serve while hot.