By Billy Graham Training Center; Chef Douglas Walls
- 1 small shallots, thinly sliced into rings
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoons fish sauce (such as nam pla or nuoc nam)
- 1 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Sriracha
- 2 thick pork chops
- Whisk shallots, soy sauce, fish sauce, sugar, and Sriracha in a shallow baking dish. Add pork chops and turn to coat. Cover and chill, turning occasionally, at least 1 hour.
- Prepare grill for medium-high heat.
- Remove pork chops from marinade, scraping off excess, and grill until cooked through, about 3 minutes per side.
- Do ahead: Pork chops can be marinated 12 hours ahead. Keep chilled.