by Corner Kitchen, Chef Joe Scully
- 3-4 each Sweet Potatoes Large
- 7-8 each Red bliss Potatoes
- 1lb Ginger
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 lb butter
- Salt & Pepper TT
- In a Food Processor place the ginger skin on and puree until it is a paste.
- Using a Rubber Spatula scrape the Ginger paste into a cloth Napkin Ring the Paste over a small bowl to catch all of the ginger juice.
- Combine the Heavy cream and butter on the stove until the butter is melted
- Place you Potatoes on the Stove covered with cold seasoned water. Bring to a boil when fully cooked strain in a colander, then turn out the potatoes and put them in the oven at 375 for ten minutes to dry them out a little.
- Place the Potatoes mixture in a Ricer to make sure you get all of the lumps out, add the heavy cream mixture and the ginger juice. Season with salt and pepper to taste.