by The Square Root, Chef Adam Wilson
- 1lb Cactus (Remove the thorns)
- 1lb Mixed Greens
- 3 grape tomatoes
- Julienne Red onion
- 1 Tomatillo (quartered)
- 3oz. Oaxaca cheese
- 2oz. Cotija cheese
- 1tbsp Crushed Peanuts
- 1tbsp Roasted Pumpkin seeds
- 1tbsp Dried Cranberries
- Cilantro Leaves and lime wedge for garnish.
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Square Root Cilantro Lime vinaigrette
- Season cactus with salt and pepper then grill.
- Set aside the two cheeses.
- Take the remaining ingredients and combine with the vinaigrette in a mixing bowl.
- Mix then top with the queso, cilantro, and lime wedges!
- Showcase the cactus in the Center of the dish.