by The Greystone Inn, Chef Sean Ruddy 2020
- 1lb. Butter (softened)
- 1lb. Spinach (frozen) or fresh cooked and drained
- 1cup Onion (diced)
- 1/4 cup Garlic (Minced)
- 6 ea. Anchovies (minced)
- 1 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup Pernod liquor
- 1/2 tsp.Salt
- 1/4 tsp.Black Pepper
- 1/2 cup Parsley (chopped)
- 1/4 cup Green Onions (green part sliced thinly)
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire
- 24 ea. Oysters (cleaned, shucked and separated from the shell)
- Melt butter in a large rondeau
- Cook onions, garlic and spinach together
- Add seasonings and Pernod
- Add green onions, parsley anchovy and Worcestershire
- Incorporate all ingredients and cook a few minutes, not allowing to burn.
- Set aside and allow to cool to room temp.
- Stuff oysters and refrigerate immediately
- Refrigerate until ready for use.