by The Square Root, Chef Adam Wilson
- 1.5 c Dry Sweet Cranberries
- 1c Shelled Salted Pistachio (lightly pureed)
- 8oz Goat Cheese
- 4oz Cream Cheese
- 3 tbs Honey (reserve 1 tbs)
- 1/4 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1/4 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Chopped Thyme
- 1/2 tsp Chopped Rosemary
- 1tsp Orange Zest
- In Mixing bowl combine everything but the pistachios and cranberries.
- Roll into log in plastic wrap and chill.
- Once chilled roll into the pistachio and cranberry mixture.
- Drizzle with honey and serve with crackers.