by Jay Siltzer
- 4 squash
- Vidalia Onion
- 6 pieces of cooked bacon
- 2 tbl butter
- Cheddar cheese
- Cut ends off squash & boil for 10 minutes. Let cool.
- Split squash lengthwise and hollow out.
- Mix inside of squash with one finely chopped Vidalia onion, 6 pieces of cooked bacon, and 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Put in a saucepan and cook on the stove about 10 minutes until onions are translucent.
- Let partially cool.
- Fill hollowed squash with mixture. & top with grated cheddar cheese.
- Broil in oven until melted.