- 2 LB shrimp, peeled, deveined and steamed
- 1/2 Cup butter, softened
- 1/4 Cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp each: lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp each: salt, white pepper
- Toasted white bread, decrusted
- Insure that shrimp is cooked and chilled, no shells present. Pulse in a food processor until finely minced. Dispense into a mixing bowl.
- Add the butter, mayo, lemon juice, W sauce and hot sauce, folding together. Season with the salt and white pepper, mixing all ingredients well. Cover and chill.
- Toast the slices of bread and shave off the crust on all four sides. Spread the chilled shrimp paste on the toast, cutting diagonally into triangles for serving as an appetizer.