by The Square Root, Chef Adam Wilson
- 3 oz Wasabi Peas
- 2 oz Panko
- Wasabi Aioli
- Sriracha Aioli
- Garlic (Minced)
- Square Root Ginger Soy Glaze
- Square Root Whipped Potato
- 1 tbl Oil (blend wok oil, this works well for high heat.)
- Grind Wasabi Peas and Panko.
- Dredge Tuna in Wasabi and Panko mixture. F
- old your Sriracha, Scallions, and Bacon into your Square Root whipped potatoes.
- Stir Fry Broccoli with Garlic.
- Toss in Square Root Ginger Soy Glaze.
- In sauté pan on medium-high heat add your oil.
- Sear tuna rare, maybe 35 seconds on each side.
- Slice Tuna against the grain.